Terms of Service
We run this site so that people like you can use it for personal entertainment, information, education and communication. You are free to browse around all you like.
You are free to socially share links to the site, but you are not permitted to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or make any other use of the materials on this site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless we give you written permission.
If you visit our site, you’re also legally obligated to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies for England & Wales. You shouldn’t access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there’s no turning back – you are bound by the terms and conditions.
1. Everything on this site is Copyright Julie Mattingley and Gowns & Garters Limited or is used with permission from suppliers. You may not copy or use any of the materials without our written permission. You may link to material here for sharing socially. Commercial use is prohibited.
2. While we try to be accurate with everything that is published on this site, there is no promise of accuracy beyond reasonable efforts. We assume no liability or responsibility for your actions based on errors or omissions on www.gownsandgarters.com or in our emails to you.
3. We and any third parties who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, the lawyers want you to know that our disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. In plain English, while we endevour to provide a safe web browsing experience, we are not responsible for your costs if your computer becomes infected with a virus or suffers other problems due to visiting www.gownsandgarters.com.
4. Anything you disclose on the site via blog comments or otherwise will be copyright Gowns & Garters unless expressly agreed otherwise prior to posting. Your prosting of materials grants the right for Julie Mattingley and Gowns & Garters to reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it elsewhere. Any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post may also be used in any way we see fit, including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using the information you post.
5. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or are used with the permission of the owner. You are not authorised to copy or download any images unless you have our written permission to do so.
6. We cannot take responsibility for the content or behaviour of the sites we link to. While we found them useful and informative, please trust your own judgement when deciding whether to follow a link to another site. If you experience problems due to another site, we are not liable. At the same time, if you found a problem on a site we link to, please let us know so that we can review our links and remove if appropriate.
7. All comments on the site are the opinions of the person posting. We will not be held responsible for the content of third party comments or other content created by visitors and so we assume no liability for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you might encounter when you visit pages on our site. If you do notice something that’s plain unpleasant or wrong, please let us know so that we can correct it quickly – you can use the Contact Us page to send a message.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.